One last time........

 Its time. 

Hello, yeah long time I know.  I disappeared, came back and disappeared again. Haha this seems familiar for alot of stuff. So where have I been and am I alive!? 

Well I have been building, SUTRA - A creative agency, a dream, a survival, a life. A world where everyone gets to do what they want, which I couldn’t for a very long time. 

Not just an agency, a hope. For every person who wants to win it all. It’s a path. Never thought someone would describe an agency like this. But yeah, more than an agency a ventilator for everyone who is ready to fight till their last breath. 

And for the second question, I still don’t know. 

So why come back after disappearing for so long, well tbh to disappear for once and all. 

Yeah, this is my last piece, my last blog. 

To give you all a little context, in the past few months after loosing everything I have won alot of things, be it getting that job that seemed impossible, getting paid more than I expected, to starting an agency and doing insane numbers within a year. We built an office, a company in just 9 months that now works with people we weren’t even supposed to be in room with this soon. 

I have gave my all to this. It would be an interesting book of us building an agency but it is not the time to glorify the journey, we have a long way to go.  

And guess what the writer Laksh could never. He would have been happier but maybe not a winner. And now it’s time to only be the Winner. 

I have thought about it alot, and tbh I can still write but what’s the point of writing if it’s not for the ink. So Laksh drops the pen once and for all and the winner takes over. Cause Sutra wins it all. 

The ending could have been less dramatic, but what to do was still a film guy, 

From the bottom of my heart, I could never thank any one of y'all enough, this place has seen it all and how could I leave without a farewell, my pen might not write here again but my blood has still flown in this place. So thank you, you all made it possible, she made it possible. 29th August, a date that was supposed to be a celebration of something beyond universe, will be the day I live for one more time. 

AT 3:30. where it all began, where I found a pearl for the first time. It's time to face the version of me which will go forever. A writer whose words will die for his universe to win. 

And if life ever gave you a choice to be happier or a winner, choose happier cause once the ink stops flowing the blood does too, 

thank you 


- Her Laksh



Comments

Popular Posts