Birthday

 Ha ha ha! Turning 17, turning 18 and now turning 19 y'all have read it all. This year aint gonna be about how birthdays earlier used to be better or how most of the times it's not realistic .Hating birthdays is kind of a norm for me. I just realised my birthday blogs are kinda not very happening they do have positivity but thier's this practical side to it which makes it kinda duhh but yet somewhere it has it's beauty. So Turning 19! Not a benchmark like 18 or 20 . Just somewhere in the middle struggling, just like us!  Opps I did it again. So this year i still haven't started my longing Youtube channel as promised and maybe the idea is dropped cause after editing my vlogs I know either i am gonna end up in jail or the movements I wanna cherish will loose their essence but you never know. So this year was also very low key, people do hate i don't post stories for them to get reminder but well that's how it's gonna be. So this year was kinda smooth maybe thanks to my procrastination. not promoting it  just saying its not that bad. I still haven't got my license the thing I was most excited about last year and still theirs a soulful project to complete but letting good things take their time. This birthday i would say i surrendered. I surrendered to the people close to me.I did what they wanted to do, cause I have realised me not being excited to celebrate, shouldn't effect their joy, their excitement and at the  end of the day they are doing it out of love.  Another topic we speak about is my love life. Well read the poems y'all will know. they are complicated i know but on the surface yeah i am Single. I don't have anything to speak about college this year cause I hardly went but yeah I did made a few friends like real friends who will know I do consider them good friends from this year. yeah I might come across as reserved leading it to rudeness but I am working on it trust me. My whole day was pretty good had enough time for myself and at the same time for others. Hopefully turning 20 would have some major changes. 

A wise Man once said,

'I am not scared to be old, I like the process but hope that as I get old; I miss being young because if you don't miss the place you were in maybe you never enjoyed it'

Thank you all for being a part of this journey, Cheers.

-LD

(The wise man is me for those of y'all who don't know)

Comments

  1. Happiest birthday cutuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anonymous✨

      Delete
  2. Wise man really said wise wordsπŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each blog leaves me smiling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts